WordPress frequently releases software updates. Plugin developers and theme developers regularly release updates that keep them current with the most recent version of WordPress. This is great news for you since it will keep your site up to date with all the current security patches and updates that make you site work the way it is supposed to. However, sometimes these updates don’t always play nice.
In a perfect world, your site is protected from hackers and web host failures. Just like you protect your home against fire and flood, you need to prepare for the imperfect days; backup all site files and content on a routine basis. When those imperfect days come, you will be able to get set back up quickly, without losing everything that you have spent so much time and energy creating.
If this sounds too overwhelming for you to do on your own, let me handle it for you.
My Website Maintenance package includes:
- Weekly site and database backup stored on your server and sent directly to your cloud storage account so even if your server is no longer accessible, you will still have it.
- Weekly update of installed plugins
- Update of WordPress core and installed theme as needed
- Monitor plugins to ensure they’re still functioning and supported + make recommendations for replacements if necessary
- Correct broken links
- Weekly security scans
- Weekly performance scans to make sure your website is performing at its best
Basic Maintenance Package
$49/mo for 6 months or more
Maintenance Plus – includes one hour of additional maintenance (minor copy changes, new blog posts or pages, modify navigation, etc.)
$99/mo for 6 months or more