Hey everyone! I have had it on my mind for a little while to be a bit more purposeful in my week instead of just reacting to each day as it comes. With that in mind, I have decided to take a little time each Sunday and write down 10 goals for the week. Here they are:
- Play the piano with Christian – My in-laws bought him a little play stand that has a 5 key keyboard on it which he adores. He plays and sings along with it all the time. I have a digital piano in my back room that I haven’t touched since he was born and I really want to start playing it for/with him.
- Read the first two chapters of Baby-Led Weaning (which finally came from the library!)
- Eat three actual meals every day this week – This has been a real struggle lately and I know that I need to be better about this so I can be more consistent with taking my insulin-resistance meds.
- Exercise 3x this week – Once again, this is something that I have struggled with lately. I know I feel so much better when I do it so this week will be the start!
- Do something completely frivolous (like start a fiction book or play my new games on the 3DS) at least twice this week guilt-free!
- Actually complete 20 Chore Tuesday this week!
- Meal plan for the week and stick to it
- Finalize style board and layouts for A-T-M
- Start coding blog theme for PNE
- Read two chapters of The Strategic Web Designer
I am hoping that making myself accountable like this will give me the motivation to do all of these things that I have truly wanting to do 🙂 Do you have a list?